PLEASE NOTE BEFORE LOOKING FOR DATES:
We are 90% full at the Hilltop Yurts for 2020 and are currently booking for 2021 dates. If the dates that you would like are not available, please fill out this form to get on a waitlist. We do get cancellations from time to time and we can let you know as soon as something opens up.
The RiverBluff yurts have more availability, particularly during the week, so if you're able to come with a group of 6-9 friends, each with your own yurt and bathroom, you would only be sharing the common outside space, kitchen, firepit, and riverfront. It's a great way to vacation with friends, while maintaining social distance OUTSIDE during COVID.
1.) Choose your property.
2) Click on the arrival date yellow calendar and look for white squares to find open dates. We are booking 3-4 months out.
3) If there is a color on your date (light or dark shade or any slash through the date), unfortunately, that date is unavailable.
4) Scroll to the next month to find a white square indicating an open date.
5) If there is a single night "sandwiched" between other bookings, you're allowed to book a single night.
6) If there are multiple open days in a row, you will be asked to book 2 or more nights.
7) Apologies for the terrible booking interface - we're working on it! Call us with questions at 512-333-2202.
Please note our booking policy details:
+ 2 night minimum, unless there is only one night available on calendar.
+ Maximum 2 persons per yurt
+ No kids under age 21 at hilltop; Kids under 10 allowed at RiverBluff
+ No pets at any of our yurts
+ NO CANCELLATIONS ALLOWED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF BOOKING
+ All guests will sign Rental Agreement at time of booking.
+ If you are looking for same-day arrival, call us directly to check availability.
+ The RiverBluff Yurts accomodate 6 total, but we allow you to bring 9, if you'd like to use the daybeds/sofas in each yurt to pile in a few more friends. We charge $75/person /night for extra people.